Stat - An ISI Journal with a Difference
Stat, a joint venture between the ISI and Wiley-Blackwell, is an online only, rapid communication research journal, publishing articles in all facets of statistics and related interdisciplinary areas. Stat is a journal with a difference.
What makes Stat different?
- Speed: a single pass, high quality review process that aims to publish acceptable articles within 30 days of submission, but does not allow for revision and resubmission.
- Concision: a maximum article length of 10 pages of text, excluding Abstract, Key words, figures and tables.
- Support: inclusion of electronic support materials including data, graphs, images, video and code
- Scope: addresses all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas
- Electronic Delivery: delivery of articles and innovative forms of supplementary materials, using technology to allow readers to access and connect with content in novel ways.
Marc Genton, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
Nicholas Fisher, University of Sydney, Australia
Probal Chaudhuri, Indian Statistical Institute, India
Holger Dette, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
Arnoldo Frigessi, University of Oslo, Norway
Jianhua Huang, Texas A&M University, USA
John Kolassa, Rutgers University, USA
Samuel Kou, Harvard University, USA
Thomas Lumley, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Jill Montaquila, Westat, USA
Håvard Rue, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
David Stephens, McGill University, Canada
Helen Zhang, University of Arizona, USA
You can sign up for Free E-Content Alerting, to see the papers as soon as they are published online (click on 'Get New Content Alerts' on the journal homepage www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/stat).
Stat is available through a paid subscription. Elected members get a complimentary personal subscription to Stat as one of their membership benefits.