ISI Elected Membership
ISI Elected membership is open to individuals who are established in their careers and have made significant contributions to the statistical profession. As an ISI Elected member you will enjoy a range of benefits.
Elected Membership involves an election conducted by the ISI Elections Committee (MEC). Candidates for Elected Membership may be nominated, invited or propose themselves.
2024 dates and deadlines
|Application Deadline||Announcement of Results|
|1st round||23 January||11 March|
|2nd round||15 April||17 June|
|3rd round||8 July||26 August|
|4th round||30 September||18 November|
ISI Elected Membership Process
All mentioned forms are available for download further down this page. Once filled out, all forms must be submitted to us in PDF format.
- The Candidate form must be completed in as much details as possible.
- The candidate must supply a CV / resume as well.
- The candidate must fill in the Consent form for the processing of their personal data, and submit it together with the other documents.
- As part of the application process, each application must obtain support from 3 current ISI Elected Members as sponsors. Each sponsor must use the Sponsors supporting comments form, one per sponsor.
- If you do not have all 3 Sponsor supporting comments forms available when you submit your application, you can submit them at a later date.