Stat, a joint venture between the ISI and Wiley-Blackwell, is an online only, rapid communication research journal, publishing articles in all facets of statistics and related interdisciplinary areas. Stat is a journal with a difference.
What makes Stat different?
- Speed — A high quality review process that aims to reach a decision within 20 days of submission.
- Concision — A maximum article length of 10 pages of text, excluding abstract, key words, figures and tables.
- Support — Includes electronic support materials, such as data, graphs, images, video and code.
- Scope — Addresses all areas of statistics and interdisciplinary areas.
- Electronic delivery — Delivers articles and innovative forms of supplementary materials, using technology to allow readers to access and connect with content in novel ways.
Stat is available through a paid subscription. ISI individual members get a complimentary personal subscription to Stat as one of their membership benefits.