Special Interest Groups
SIGs focus on matters of statistical interest that may reach across areas of statistics and/or link statistics with other disciplines. Some of these groups are of relevance across all of the ISI and its Associations. Other SIGs link particular interests across the ISI and its Associations, or link with other disciplines and/or professional interests and/or bodies and/or current developments.
A new SIG is established by the Council in accordance with the ISI Statutes and By-laws, and is overseen by a Management Committee of the SIG. To join a SIG, please contact its chair via the SIG’s own web page, or contact Mrs. Olivia van Dijck-Timbol from the PO.
For more information, please see the Guidelines for ISI Special Interest Groups.
- Committee on Agricultural Statistics
- Astrostatistics Special Interest Group
- Special Interest Group on Communicating Statistics and Data Science
- Special Interest Group on Data Science
- Committee on the History of Statistics
- Committee on Risk Analysis
- Special Interest Group on Sports Statistics
- Committee on Women in Statistics
- Young Statisticians Committee